What our Calculator Can Do:
Our calculator will determine the IRBs payable for your employed claimant by calculating their pre-accident and post-accident income/collateral benefits received.
The Davis Martindale calculator will determine the pre-accident income for a claimant who is under 65 years of age at the date of loss.
What our Calculator Cannot Do:
This calculator cannot calculate a self-employed claimant’s IRBs payable.
Our IRB calculator does not calculate any post-accident income for claimants who are 65 and over at the date of loss.
Our calculator can only provide calculations for accidents occurring on or after September 1, 2010.
1. Enter the claimant’s name, date of birth and the date of loss.
2. Enter the payable period. This is the entire entitlement period for which you would like the IRB calculated.
3. Enter your claimant’s pre-accident employment income in the “Pre-Accident Income” tab. The calculator lets you add up to four jobs.
4. Navigate to the “Post-Accident Income” tab. Within this tab you can set post-accident periods that relate to income earned and/or collateral benefits received. You can add multiple periods that fall into the entire “payable period” as set out in Step 2.
5. Review your calculations on the “Summary” tab and feel free to print or save them to PDF.
This calculator is not to be used for any purpose other than that expressly stated by Davis Martindale. We do not accept responsibility for any losses arising from unauthorized or improper use of this calculator. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make revisions to this calculator.
Davis Martindale does not collect or store any user information or data arising from the use of this calculator. As soon as a user closes their browser window or navigates away from the page, any information that was entered is completely cleared.