Davis Martindale Corporate Finance is fully equipped to handle your corporate finance needs. Our professionals provide a range of services, whether you are looking to buy or sell a business, negotiate financing, or plan for the future. Our team of skilled advisors are ready to find a solution that is right for you.
Business and Strategic Planning
- Develop and write business plans
- Assess current and future business value
- Recommend and develop profit improvement and growth plans
- Develop performance measurement goals, objectives, establish key performance indicators, and develop reporting systems
- Prepare financial models, forecasts and projections
- Analyze current financial structure and develop financing recommendations
- Prepare financial packages
- Negotiate and source bank financing
- Negotiate bank covenant defaults
- Negotiate and source subordinate or mezzanine financing
- Negotiate and source private equity
Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Develop strategic plans to establish goals
- Identify, screen and target potential acquisitions / purchasers
- Provide pricing analysis of businesses and individual assets
- Structure and negotiate deals
- Conduct due diligence procedures
Davis Martindale Corporate Finance and EKSiT have formed a strategic partnership to offer you access to the EKSiT Outlook, an online software that helps assess and plan for your business’ future.
Whether you are 1 year or 20+ years away from exiting, the EKSiT Outlook software gives you a unique view of the path your business is headed on , so you know whether the decisions you’re making today will help you achieve your ideal outcome.
Find out more about EKSiT
Corporate Finance Team