Davis Martindale’s Professional Services Group focuses on tax planning, estate planning, valuations, corporate finance, accounting and advisory services tailored specially towards dentists, doctors, lawyers and various other professionals. We advise professionals from graduation to retirement, so that you can focus on what you do best.
We believe that our purpose is to help you succeed by understanding what’s important to you. The way we help is by constantly reflecting on your needs and how to fulfill them, by asking the right questions and by providing the right services which are tailored to you.
- Planning of corporate structure for your professional practice based on individual circumstances
- Setting up accounting software for monthly bookkeeping and training as needed
Acquisition / Divestiture
- Assistance in determining a fair purchase price and structure for the acquisition or divestiture of your practice
- Preparation of your financial statements on an annual basis
- Preparation of your corporate tax return
- Preparation of T4 and T5 filings
- Annual tax planning to optimize your personal income based on your personal goals
- Shareholder agreements
- Cost share arrangements
- Associate agreements
- Lease arrangements