- Canadian Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Immigration & Emigration
- Acquisition, Merger & Divestiture Tax Structuring
- Succession Planning for Family-Owned Businesses
- Corporate Restructuring
Ahmed worked for two of the Big Four firms for 8.5 years strictly in the Canadian tax field. His duties in these two firms ranged from domestic and international Canadian tax compliance to various tax planning for owner-managed and private businesses.
Ahmed’s focus at Davis Martindale is providing taxpayers with effective and practical tax planning and solutions to achieve their personal and business goals.
Ahmed obtained his Chartered Accountant (now Chartered Professional Accountant) designation in 2018, and completed In-Depth Tax (Part I, II, and III) in 2018.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- In-Depth Tax (Part I, II, III)
- Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, Accounting Specialization (Honours)
Awards & Other Experience
- Adult Learner Award (2014) – From The London Council For Adult Education
Ahmed spends his personal time with his wife and three daughters. Together, they love to travel, play games, garden, fix their home, and support each other.