Anna Lissa Jin
Anna Lissa recently joined the Davis Martindale team. She has several years experience in public practice tax, audit and accounting in both U.S. and Canada, most recently in a Big Four firm. Her focus is cross border tax, advising taxpayers of U.S. and Canada compliance requirements including tax residency, working abroad, moving between countries, owning rental property, selling property and contacting tax authorities. She enjoys working with her clients as a trusted advisor to navigate cross border tax issues.
- Licensed U.S. CPA (NY, MO)
- Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- In-Depth Tax (Completed Years 1 and 2, Enrolled in Year 3)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), University of Alberta
- Business Administration Accounting Diploma, NAIT
Anna Lissa enjoys skiing, music, reading, watching movies and outdoor activities with her husband and 2 active children. She discovered in home art nights, baking experiments and container gardening in recent months.
She is a recreational golfer and volunteer for VBL Executive Board women’s golf league.