Christie holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Laurentian University, and earned her CPA in 2015. Christie has over 10 years of experience in providing tax services to individuals, corporations, trusts, and estates.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- Diploma in Business – Accounting, Fanshawe College
- Diploma in Business Administration – Accounting, Fanshawe College
- Bachelor of Commerce, Laurentian University
Awards & Other Experience
- CGA-Canada’s Award of Excellence – 2015 PACE Level
- Certified General Accountants Association of Canada – Top Ten Recognition Award – In recognition of outstanding achievement in placing third among the Top Ten Performers of the CGA Program of Professional Studies – 2014-2015
When not solving tax problems, Christie is kept busy at home with her daughter and the family zoo (1 dog, 2 cats, 2 fish tanks). Christie enjoys to crochet and creates custom projects for sale in the London maker community.