- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Corporate Finance
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
Jeff Rozema is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a Chartered Business Valuator. He is a manager in both Davis Martindale’s valuation and corporate finance divisions. Prior to joining Davis Martindale, Jeff provided tax planning services and financial statement audits and reviews for private corporations, not-for-profit organizations, and charities.
He provides leadership to Davis Martindale’s business valuations practice, facilitating the preparation of business valuation and loss quantification reports primarily for matrimonial, commercial, and shareholder disputes. He also specializes in advising buy- and sell-side M&A clients and provides financial due diligence and financing support to business owners.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Bachelor of Management & Organizational Studies, Western University
- Diploma in Accounting, Western University
Jeff has served on the board and acted as treasurer for Fanshawe Chorus London and as a committee member for The Big Bash in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area.
Jeff lives in London with his wife Caitlin and can frequently be found outside hiking, running, or biking. He also enjoys playing the piano and exploring different types of cuisine.