- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Commercial Loss Litigation
Jodie is a Senior Manager in the Advisory Services Team at Davis Martindale and specializes in quantifying losses under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule and for commercial insurance claims.
Jodie’s career as an accountant began in 2006 when she started working for a small tax firm in Ilderton, Ontario servicing local businesses and farmers as a Staff Accountant and Taxation Consultant. While Jodie enjoyed her weekly trips to the farmers’ fields, she knew she wanted to be an Accountant with Personality! and joined Davis Martindale in June of 2010. Studying between work and corporate events and with the support of Davis Martindale, Jodie received her CPA, CGA designation in October of 2015.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- Honors Bachelor of Commerce, Laurentian University
- Business Administration Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
- Business Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
Awards & Other Experiences
- Social Director on the London Claims Association
Jodie recently volunteered for the Salvation Army Toy Drive. She loves wine and cheese and has a koi pond, which she’s still learning how to take care of.