- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
Tyler Kelly is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a Chartered Business Valuator. He is a manager for Davis Martindale’s valuation department. Prior to his current role, Tyler conducted financial statement audits and reviews for private organizations, non-for-profits and charities in Davis Martindale’s audit department.
He provides leadership to Davis Martindale’s business valuation practice facilitating the preparation of business valuations, income for support reports, and forensic investigations related to matrimonial and shareholder disputes. He has also co-authored numerous publications in legal and business valuation journals, such as Money and Family Law and the Journal of Business Valuation.
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors Specialization in Accounting, University of Western Ontario (2011-2015)
Awards & Other Experience
- Published in the Business Valuation Journal 2020 – Co-Author of: Litigation Support for Covid-19 Valuation
- Published in the Money and Family Law Newsletter November 2019 – Co-Author of: Accounting for Disposition Costs in Family Law: When to Apply Sengmueller Reports
- Published in the Money and Family Law Newsletter July 2019 – Co-Author of: The Basics of Child and Spousal Support – Income for Support Reports
- Davis Martindale Valuation Blog Author
Tyler decided to pursue a career in accounting when he was 10 year old (he even has his elementary school yearbook to prove it). When he’s not hard at work, Tyler can be found playing board games, camping and enjoying all types of music.
Tyler also serves as the President of the Board of Directors for WIL Employment Connections, a registered charity that provides employment counselling and training to Canadian immigrants.