Just as we wouldn’t trust anyone other than an specialist to perform an open-heart transplant, why trust anyone other than an expert to take care of your accounting and tax planning needs?! Let our team which specializes in providing services to medical doctors take care of your tax and accounting needs.
For close to 50 years, Davis Martindale has been advising doctors just like yourself through the milestones of their careers. From graduating medical school, to starting your own practice, to retirement planning, we can help every step of the way; we have the industry and technical expertise you need.
The Davis Martindale Professional Services Group provides services tailored to you, whether you are an associate or owner of a practice.
- Preparation of financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns
- Annual tax planning to optimize your personal income based on your goals
- Assistance with tax audits and appeals
- Scientific research and development (SRED) claims
- Tax planning tips
- Practice aids/guides for your practice
- Benefits of incorporation and assistance in the planning of your corporate structure including involvement of family members for tax planning purposes
- Assistance with setting up accounting software for monthly bookkeeping and training as required
- Shareholder agreements
- Cost share agreements
- Lease agreements
- Assistance with annual filings with the OMA
- Incorporation documents for your professional corporation and registration with the OMA