- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
Adam Gianotti is a Chartered Professional Accountant. He has spent his entire career at Davis Martindale working solely in the Advisory Services Group.
As a Senior Manager, Adam provides leadership to the Insurance Claims and Litigation Support groups. Adam has conducted numerous educational seminars for insurers throughout Ontario and he has also presented for the Canadian Defense Lawyers at their annual conferences.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
Adam is married to Samantha, is dad to his two children and is a lifetime Londoner. He also tries to be handy around the house as much as he can.
Adam is also a Board member for London Kickabout Soccer Tournament.