- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
AJ Miller is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant. He is a Senior Manager in Davis Martindale’s advisory services division. AJ has been working in the insurance and litigation industry since beginning his career with Davis Martindale in 2014.
AJ specializes in quantifying losses under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule and for economic loss and commercial insurance claims. He provides leadership to Davis Martindale’s advisory services practice, facilitating the preparation of reports calculating past and future income replacement benefits including interest owing, and economic and commercial losses.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Nipissing University
- Business Administration Accounting Advanced Diploma, Fanshawe College
In his free time, AJ enjoys chasing after his young son while trying to catch a football game or two. Go Patriots Go!