- Immigration & Emigration
- Business Accounting
- Canadian Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Estates & Trusts
- Canadian International Tax Services
- Business Advisory Services
Bruce began his accounting career with Davis Martindale in 1981, and achieved his CA designation in 1984 and became Partner in 1988. He achieved his in-depth tax specialist accreditation from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in 1988 and has since taken numerous other advanced level tax courses.
Bruce was Davis Martindale’s Managing Partner for over 10 years and a member of the Management Committee for a further 10 years; leading the firm’s widening service lines and growth to nearly 100 employees. For many years he lead our Tax Group and still oversees many of the firms more complex and higher level transactions.
Bruce adds decades of experience to our Tax and Professional Services Group delivering advanced tax strategies and services.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- CICA In-Depth Tax (Part I, II, III, Wealth Preservation Course, Corporate Reorganization Course)
- Licensed Public Accountant (LPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Awards & Other Experience
- Inducted into Western’s Wrestling Hall of Fame – 2013
- Named Administrator of the Year by the London Sports Counsel – 2014
- Golf Captain London Hunt & CC -2020
Bruce is an avid golfer and enjoys participating in many other sports including skiing and squash.
Bruce is still involved in the sport of Wrestling (over 40 years), a sport that he is passionate about. He is active in the organization of events and raising funds to support young athletes as they pursue their goals.
Bruce sits on the Grand Theatre Operating Board as well as various committees at the London Hunt & CC.