- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
Jenna Day is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a Senior Manager in the Advisory Services division at Davis Martindale. Prior to joining Davis Martindale, Jenna worked as a property accountant and a customer service representative in the banking industry.
Jenna is responsible for preparing and reviewing loss quantification calculations in accordance with the Statutory Accidents Benefits Schedule. Jenna provides leadership and diligently communicates with insurance adjusters and legal counsel to ensure a timely receipt of our professional reports.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA)
- Honours Double Major in Business Management and Organization and Globalization Studies, Western University
Jenna is a busy mom to toddlers Cooper and Connor. She loves to spend time with her friends and family, and she enjoys painting and DIY projects in her free time. She marks for BMOS program at Western University, where she is an Alumni.