Paul Panabaker merged his practice with Davis Martindale in 1995. He conceived and developed the now registered trademarked “Accountants with personality!”, which has become a signature slogan for the Firm and its culture.
Paul’s practice is focused on family business, estate planning, taxation and resolution. Known for his practical and understandable financial planning and tax advice, he has assisted many Baby Boomers and seniors with their retirement and estate planning.
As a Senior partner of the firm, his focus is on marketing and the overall business operations of Davis Martindale.
He is actively involved with DFK International and has numerous business contacts throughout the world.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA, FCA)
- Licensed Public Accountant (LPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP)
- Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Insolvency Counselor
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Waterloo
Awards & Other Experience
- DFK International Vice President of the Americas Region and Board Member
- DFK Canada – Past President
- Awarded Fellow Distinction in 2013 (FCPA, FCA)
- Movember Leader DFK International
- Member of Estate Planners Council of London
- Member of Entrepreneurial CA’s of London
- Member of Western Ontario Chartered Accountants Association (WOCAA)
- Member of Highland Country Club
- Chartered Accountants Students Association of Ontario (CASAO) – Past Chair
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (ICAO) – Education Planning and Development Committee
- London Regional Children’s Museum – Past Chair
Paul believes that “Life is too short” to drink bad wine. He loves world travel and regularly competes in International Fishing Tournaments in Thailand. He is also an enthusiastic Toronto Raptors basketball fan.