- Business Accounting
- Business Advisory Services
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Review and Audit Engagements
Sarah’s focus is on helping owner managed businesses. She has a wealth of expertise drawn from over 25 years in public practice in England and in Canada. Sarah enjoys bringing that expertise to the table to help clients move forward with their goals knowing that Sarah and her team have got the reporting and tax compliance covered. She holds Chartered Accountant designations in Canada and in England and Wales.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Licensed Public Accountant (LPA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Arts degree (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Sheffield, UK
Sarah has held board positions at Glen Cairn Community Resource Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation and several elementary and secondary school councils in London, Ontario.