- Business Accounting
- Business Advisory Services
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Review and Audit Engagements
Sarah has worked in audit and assurance for over twenty five years, both internationally and in Canada. She holds Chartered Accountant designations in Canada and in England & Wales. Currently her practice focuses on assurance and tax compliance work for a diverse client base which includes non-profit organizations and manufacturers.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Licensed Public Accountant (LPA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Arts degree (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Sheffield, UK
Sarah has held board positions at Glen Cairn Community Resource Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation and several elementary and secondary school councils in London, Ontario.