- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
Carla Robertson is a Chartered Professional Accountant and Certified General Accountant. She is a Senior Manager in the Davis Martindale Advisory Services department and has been focused on specializing in economic loss claims (MVAs, Slip and Falls, Medical Malpractice), commercial insurance claims, theft and fraud/forensic investigations, accident benefits and providing litigation support.
Carla has worked in the insurance and litigation industry since beginning her career in 2007 with a large national accounting firm. She joined Davis Martindale along with Partners Jessy Hawley and Gary Phelps in 2009, having worked within their previous team for two years, and has been instrumental in developing the current team.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- H.B. Com, Laurentian University
- Business Administration Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
- Business Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
Carla is Treasurer for the Brain Injury Association of London & Region. She loves to relax at her cottage in the summer and play with her 1 year old son. She was also part of an adult synchronized skating team.