- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
Danielle is a Senior Manager in the Insurance & Litigation Advisory Services team, having started with the firm as a Senior Associate in 2011. Prior to Davis Martindale, Danielle completed her co-op and was an Accountant at Famme & Co. Professional Corporation for 7 years.
Danielle received her Diploma in Investigative Forensic Accounting from the University of Toronto. Danielle was also an Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, School of Accountancy Exam Marker in the Summer of 2009 to 2012 and a Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, Uniform Evaluation Marker in 2010.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- Introductory Business and Securities Valuation Course, Litigation Support I and II Courses, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Wilfred Laurier University
Awards & Other Experience
- Valedictorian for Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting (DIFA), University of Toronto, Class of 2014
Danielle enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as supporting her community. She is a current member of the Fundraising Committee for the Brain Injury Association of London and Region, has previously completed several Mudmoiselles and has been a captain of a Bust a Move team raising money and awareness for women’s health.