- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
Danielle Martens is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant and Certified in Financial Forensics.
Danielle earned her Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from the School of Business at Wilfred Laurier University. After gaining experience in the forensic accounting field, Danielle went on to complete her diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting (DIFA) from the University of Toronto.
She joined the firm as an Associate in 2011 followed by a promotion to Manager, and then Senior Manager before being promoted to Associate Partner in 2023. Prior to Davis Martindale, Danielle completed her co-op and was an Accountant at a local medium size accounting firm for 7 years.
Danielle has been working in the insurance and litigation industry since 2011. Danielle specializes in economic loss claims, commercial insurance claims, commercial litigation claims, providing commercial and personal injury litigation support and fraud/forensic investigations.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- Introductory Business and Securities Valuation Course, Litigation Support I and II Courses, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Wilfred Laurier University
Awards & Other Experience
- Valedictorian for Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting (DIFA), University of Toronto, Class of 2015
Danielle enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as supporting her community. She is a current member of the Fundraising Committee for the Brain Injury Association of London and Region, has previously completed several Mudmoiselles and has been a captain of a Bust a Move team raising money and awareness for women’s health.