- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness
- Fraud & Forensic Investigations
Gary Phelps is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified in Financial Forensics and a Certified Fraud Examiner.
A practice leader with Davis Martindale since 2009, Gary has been working in the insurance and litigation industry since 1990. Gary has brought his expertise to the judicial system, appearing as an expert witness in the Ontario Superior Court and at the Financial Services Commissions of Ontario. His practice specializes in economic loss claims, commercial insurance claims, providing commercial and personal injury litigation support, fraud/forensic investigations and being an expert witness.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- BA, Economics, King’s University College (Western University)
It is important to Gary to support his community and has been active with the Brain Injury Society of London and Region as past Treasurer and Board Member. He is an avid sports fan, enjoys vacationing with his family and although he’s terrified of heights, has been encouraged twice in the last year to zip-line by his little guy.