- Business Accounting
- Pension Plan Audit Services
- Non-Profit Audit Services
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Strategic Planning
Within three years of joining Davis Martindale, Rick was invited into the Partnership* in 2009 and became Managing Partner in 2018. Rick holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Western Ontario and received his Chartered Accountant professional designation in 2005. His practice focuses on assurance and corporate finance within numerous industries including construction, healthcare facilities, manufacturing, not-for-profit, and professionals.
Rick accepted an appointment as Director of King’s University Foundation in the Fall of 2019. He was a part-time Professor at King’s University College (Western) teaching tax, audit, and corporate finance courses for 10 years.
*Partner through Richard Santos CPA Professional Corporation
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Licensed Public Accountant (LPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- BACS, Finance, King’s University College (Western University)
- Diploma in Accounting, Western University
Awards & Other Experience
- 20 Under 40 Award Recipient in 2014.
- 2020 CTV News Interview discussing Davis Martindale’s involvement in CPA Ontario’s Accounting for Bravery Program – Watch the Video
With a strong commitment to community, Rick serves on the Boards of 20 under 40 Foundation, King’s University College Foundation as well as Coach of Alliance Soccer Club 2008 Girls. Rick previously served as Treasurer of Montessori Academy and Rotary Club of London.
Rick tries to take on new initiatives that may be out of his comfort zone. In the last two years he has joined a competitive over 35 men’s masters soccer club where he plays indoor and outdoor soccer.
Rick’s new found passion for the sport has him travel annually to see a premier league soccer game in England.