- Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Loss Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness
- Fraud & Forensic Investigations
Jessy Hawley is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered General Accountant, Certified in Financial Forensics and a Chartered Insurance Professional.
Jessy has been working in the insurance and litigation industry since 2001 and became a practice leader* with Davis Martindale in 2009.
Jessy’s practice specializes in Ontario Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule claims, economic loss claims, commercial insurance claims, providing litigation support and being an expert witness. She has brought her expertise to the judicial system, appearing as an expert witness at the Financial Services Commissions of Ontario, Ontario Superior Court of Justice, private arbitrations and the Ontario License Appeal Tribunal.
*Partner through Hawley & Phelps Chartered Professional Accountants Professional Corporation
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA)
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- Business Administration Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
- Business Accounting Diploma, Fanshawe College
Outside of her practice, Jessy enjoys travelling the world with her family and friends, losing at children’s board games, watching a thrilling daytime soap opera (during the evening of course) and attending concerts of pop music’s finest acts.
When not doing the above, you can find Jessy spending time with her husband Gary, and their children Taylor and Jase….oh and don’t forget her two feline friends, Steve and Coon!