- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
Janece Boersma is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a Chartered Business Valuator. She is a Manager in Davis Martindale’s Valuation and Litigation Team.
Janece provides leadership to Davis Martindale’s business valuations practice, facilitating the preparation of business valuation and loss quantification reports primarily for matrimonial, commercial, and shareholder disputes.
She was awarded the 2021 George Ovens award for achieving the highest mark on her MQE Exam.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Masters of Accounting, University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Management, University of Waterloo
Awards & Other Experience
- Awarded 2021 George Ovens Award for the highest mark on MQE Exam
- Davis Martindale Valuation Blog Author
Janece spends her free time hiking the trails around London and enjoys watching any kind of sport.