- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Advisory Services
Korab Ferati is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Management Accountant and Chartered Business Valuator. Korab graduated from Ivey Business School with an Honours Business Administration degree. He is a Senior Manager in Davis Martindale’s valuation team and is passionate about assisting people in their financial affairs.
Korab provides leadership to Davis Martindale’s business valuations practice, facilitating the preparation of business valuations and loss quantification reports for matrimonial and litigation purposes, expropriations, tax and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder disputes.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- HBA, Western University – Ivy Business School
Korab is a sports enthusiast. In his spare time, he enjoys playing and watching a variety of different sports, as well as being outdoors. When he isn’t active, he can be found spending time with family and friends.