- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Collaborative Family Law
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Goodwill Impairment Testing
Louise Poole is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator, and is Certified in Financial Forensics. Louise graduated from the Ivey Business School at Western University with an Honors Business Administration degree. Louise joined Davis Martindale in 2017 and became a Valuation and Litigation Partner in 2020.
Her practice specializes in business valuations for matrimonial and litigation support, tax and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting and economic loss
quantifications. Louise has presented several seminars on business valuation topics to lawyers, bankers and business professionals.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- HBA, Western University – Ivey Business School
Awards & Other Experience
- Member of Middlesex Law Association
- Member of Ontario Expropriation Association
- Published in The Litigator September 2019 – Valuation Consideration for Law Firms and Personal Injury Practices.
- Presented at the Middlesex Family Law Conference – 2019
- Presented at the Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario UnConference – 2020
Louise has been involved with the community as a Board Member of WIL Employment Connections and as a committee member for The Big Bash in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area. Louise is a proud member of the Board of Governors at Fanshawe College.
Louise and her family can often be found at hockey rinks, Boler Mountain and baseball diamonds around the city.