- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Collaborative Family Law
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Goodwill Impairment Testing
Louise Poole is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator, and is Certified in Financial Forensics. Louise graduated from the Ivey Business School at Western University with an Honors Business Administration degree. Louise joined Davis Martindale in 2017 and became a Valuation and Litigation Partner in 2020.
Her practice specializes in business valuations for matrimonial and litigation support, expropriation, tax and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting and economic loss quantifications. Louise has presented several seminars on business valuation topics to lawyers, bankers and business professionals.
In 2021, Louise was awarded Top CBV Under 40 In Memory Of David Cornfield CA, CBV, a Canada-wide award that is presented to a CBV Under 40 who has demonstrated success in a broad diversity of interests, brought distinction to the profession and/or has given outstanding service in a number of areas.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- HBA, Western University – Ivey Business School
Awards & Other Experience
- Awarded Top CBV Under 40 In Memory of David Cornfield CA, CBV in 2021
- Member of Middlesex Law Association
- Member of DFK Canada Valuations Committee
- Member of Ontario Expropriation Association
- Member of London Collaborative Lawyers Group
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Toronto
- Member of Ontario Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario
- CICBV Webinar, Feb 2021, Practitioners Tool Kit
- Presented at the Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario UnConference – 2020
- Published in the Business Valuation Journal 2020 – Co-Author of: Litigation Support for Covid-19 Valuations
- Published in The Litigator September 2019 – Co-Author of: Valuation Consideration for Law Firms and Personal Injury Practices
- Presented at the Middlesex Family Law Conference – 2019
- Davis Martindale Valuation Blog Author
Louise has been involved with the community as a Board Member of WIL Employment Connections and as a committee member for The Big Bash in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area. Louise is a proud member of the Board of Governors and recently the Chair of the Audit Committee at Fanshawe College.
Louise and her family can often be found at hockey rinks, Boler Mountain and baseball diamonds around the city.