- Business Valuation & Litigation
- Family Law
- Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Transaction Advisory Services
Ron Martindale is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Licensed Public Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator, and is Certified in Financial Forensics. He graduated from the University of Waterloo with a BASc in Chemical Engineering/Management Sciences and continued his studies in the area of accounting, business valuations and financial forensics to pursue his passion of assisting people in their financial affairs.
A practice leader with Davis Martindale since 1996 and the National Valuation Chair of DFK Canada since 2008, Ron has brought his expertise to the judicial system, appearing as an expert witness in the Federal Court, the Ontario Superior Court and at the Ontario Energy Board. His practice specializes in business valuations and litigation support to assist business owners in their pursuit of buying or selling businesses and/or supporting them with the resolution of litigation issues. He has presented many seminars and published articles in the areas of business valuations, income for support, estate and tax planning, and succession planning.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics from AICPA (CFF)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- B.A.Sc, Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo
Awards & Other Experience
- Member of Middlesex Law Association
- Member of Ontario Expropriation Association
- Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario – June 2020 UnConference – Covid-19: Impact on Valuations – One Perspective
- CICBV Webinar, Jan 2020, Beneficial Ownership
- Published in Money and Family Law July 2019 – The Basics of Child and Spousal Support, Income for Support Reports.
- Published in The Litigator September 2019 – Valuation Consideration for Law Firms and Personal Injury Practices.
- Published in Ontario Family Law Reporter August 2017 – Return of the General Practitioners Practice Value
- CICBV Conference, Expert Witnesses in Litigation – Current Issues and Trends – 2017
- Presented at the Middlesex Family Law Conferences each year since 2012
Ron is active in hockey, running and golf and has coached his children’s baseball and hockey teams. He has supported the community as a Board Member and Chair of the St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation, and Junior Achievement.