Business Valuation Services
Davis Martindale’s Advisory Services is perfectly equipped to handle any valuation need. Our professionals are able to provide a range of services from valuing your business (or its subsidiaries) to quantifying damages to succession planning. Our team of skilled advisors are at the ready to find a solution that is right for you.
Our Valuation Services Team is led by Ron Martindale, CPA, CA, LPA, CBV, CFF. For over 20 years, Ron and his team has been providing valuation services, expert reports and advice. Ron has been an expert witness in the Federal Court, Ontario Superior Court and the Ontario Energy Board.
- Valuations for purchase, sale and financing purposes
- Valuations for expropriation
- Valuations for succession planning
- Shareholder/Partnership, including:
- Agreement development;
- Valuation of business for dispute resolution;
- Minority discount calculation; and
- Oppression analysis
- Corporate reorganizations
- Estate planning
- Stock option and intellectual property valuations
- Preparation of Limited Critique Reports
- Forensic accounting services
- Quantification of damages reports
- Assisting in preparing for examination for discoveries
- Independent expert witness testimony
- Net family property calculations;
- Valuation of businesses and intellectual property;
- Tax calculations on share/asset notional disposition; and
- Income for support.